dfw connector and the dfw airport: leave Early. FLY HAPPY
We want to get you to the airport on time to enjoy your travel experience. The following is information on construction north of DFW Airport.
Visit the following pages for more information about construction in and around the DFW Airport:
Click on the links below for maps that will show you how to get into the north entance of DFW Airport:
Below is information about ongoing closures that could affect those coming to and leaving from DFW Airport's north entrance/exit:
Southbound International Parkway ramp to the southbound DFW Airport service road
- When will the ramp open? NorthGate Constructors opened this ramp in January 2013. As a part of this change, the current southbound service road ramp to southbound International Parkway/parking control plaza has closed. Click here to see a visual of this change.
- How do I get to the southbound DFW Airport service road? To access the southbound DFW Airport service road from eastbound SH 114, westbound SH 114 or southbound SH 121, look for the new ramp north of the Parking Control Plaza (on the right).
- How do I get to the Remote North parking lot? All Remote North parking lot customers will access this parking lot using Airfield Drive. Click here for directions to Remote North Parking.
Southbound DFW Airport service road ramp to southbound International Parkway
- When will the ramp open? The current southbound service road ramp to southbound International Parkway/parking control plaza has closed. Click here to see a visual of this change. Opening of the new southbound service road ramp to International Parkway is dependent upon DFW Airport construction at the north parking control plaza. For any inquiries, please contact DFW Airport at http://www.dfwairport.com/contact/index.php.
- How do I get to southbound International Parkway? Traffic can take eastbound SH 114, westbound SH 114 or southbound SH 121 to access southbound International Parkway.
Northbound DFW Airport service road ramp to northbound SH 121, IH-635 and SH 114
Northbound International Parkway ramp to the northbound DFW Airport service road and Airfield Drive
- When will the ramp reopen? This ramp is now closed permanently for the safety of the traveling public. Closing this ramp prevents a dangerous weaving issue between this ramp and the new northbound International Parkway off-ramp to eastbound SH 114.
- How do I get to Airfield Drive? Traffic can take the northbound International off-ramp to eastbound SH 114 and access Airfield Drive using Freeport Parkway.
Airfield Drive Closures:
The lane closures currently taking place on Airfield Drive are not part of the DFW Connector. This work is being conducted on behalf of Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) and their new Orange Line rail system. The Orange Line, once completed, will take travelers from downtown Dallas to DFW Airport. Construction work on Airfield Drive is on-going, so please be aware of lane closures and new traffic patterns. For more information, please visit http://www.dart.org/about/expansion/orangeline.asp.