I-635/SH 121 INTERCHANGE
Here are few highlights commuters can expect to see in the first quarter 2019:
Utility relocations, drainage, grading and paving work will take place throughout the alignment. There will also be traffic switches throughout the project, and we encourage everyone to pay attention to new alignments and roadway signage.
Crews will start work on both the east and west intersections at Bass Pro Drive. Additionally, work on the east side of Bass Pro Drive bridge will continue through the spring with crews setting bridge beams and building the bridge deck.
Bridge work will continue in the following areas:
- Northbound SH 26 off-ramp to northbound SH 121
- Southbound SH 121/FM 2499 off-ramp to eastbound I-635
- Northbound SH 121 collector distributor bridge
- Northbound SH 121 off-ramp to FM 2499
- Westbound I-635 off-ramps to northbound and southbound SH 121
Updated: December 2018