SH 114 and SH 121 West of Main Street
- FM 1709: At the request of the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), NorthGate will reinstate the two left turn lanes from the east and westbound SH 114 frontage roads to FM 1709/Southlake Boulevard and Northwest Highway. NorthGate is currently working on the plans for this change.
- We will put westbound SH 114 from SH 26 to FM 1709/Southlake Boulevard into its final traffic pattern in early September.
- In addition, paving work continues at the Park Boulevard and Wall Street intersection.
- SH 26: Crews are continuing curb and island work on SH 26. SH 26 will be put into its final traffic pattern in late September.
SH 114/121 between Main Street and International Parkway
- Frontage roads: Crews are continuing lighting work on the eastbound SH 114 frontage road between Main Street and Texan Trail. In addition, paving work continues on the westbound SH 114 frontage road bypass ramp to southbound SH 121, located under Main Street bridge.
SH 121 North of DFW Airport
- Bass Pro Drive bridge to DFW Airport: Crews are set to open the Bass Pro Drive bridge to DFW Airport by early-to-mid September.
- Northbound Collector Distributor: NorthGate crews will open the new northbound SH 121 off-ramp to Bass Pro Drive in early September. Paving work will continue on the northbound Collector Distributor (northbound SH 121 from Bass Pro Drive to FM 2499) through late September.
- Southbound Collector Distributor: We will open the southbound Collector Distributor (southbound SH 121 from FM 2499 to Bass Pro Drive) in mid-September. This will include a new dedicated ramp from FM 2499 to DFW Airport/eastbound SH 114, eliminating the current need to merge with SH 121.